Katie

Katie
Still Fighting

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day + 10

Print Friendly and PDF
Today is an exciting day! God is good and FAITHFUL! The good news? I HAVE COUNTS!!!! My White Blood Cells have gone from ZERO to 300! Hct or (red blood cells) are 31.4 so no transfusion needed, my platelets have gone from 9K yesterday to 22k today so no platelet transfusion either! My TP went from ZERO to 52% (I believe this is the Total Percent of white cells) and the biggest news is my ANC (absolute Neutrophil Count) went from ZERO TO 156! AND THEY ARE ALL THE DONORS CELLS!!!!! They expect to see numbers other than zero between day 10 and 14...I'm happy starting on day 10, they will only go up from here, this is why my bones were hurting so bad the last two days. The swelling in my hands are gone, the redness is gone, my feet are still a little puffy but not like they were! I continue to thank you all for all your support and prayers.

Scripture for today:
Do not fear for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.
Isaiah 43:1b

Prayer for today:
Thank you God for your faithfulness which sustains me each day and your love which refreshes my spirit. Amen.

Love,
Katie

6 comments:

  1. ... Thats great news. I'm happy for you. You're on your way to getting your life back. May God continue to bless you... Lorenzo
    ... How u doin !!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ecstatic, and I can only hope they keep going up from here! I keep getting lots of rashes but they just tell me its from engraftment...do you remember having rashes? I do however have gvh on the palms of my hands so I've been getting steroids for that...other than that..how u doin =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC news ... so happy to hear it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome news Katie. It will get better and it has already started. Prayers coming your way and will continue coming your way. I am so happy when I read the good news on your journey. Thanks for sharing. Keep fighting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! Katie I am so happy to hear such good news. Keep fighting Katie!

    ReplyDelete