Katie

Katie
Still Fighting

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day + 17

Print Friendly and PDF
It was great to see my Aunt Sherry and Uncle JD today! I know it's a long drive and just know it's greatly appreciated! Can't wait to come spend a few days in the country relaxing! My numbers are all still in normal range and climbing...on their own! So, now It's time to get home, recover the rest of the way and get back to life! So ready for ALL my mommy duties back, talking to the babies through skype is nice and neat and all but I just want to hug and kiss all over them whenever I want! That aspect has actually been one of the hardest for me of this whole ordeal is being separated from them. It wont be long now! I pray that each and everyone of you has a beautiful blessed day as I have. I continue to pray for you as you have for me.

Blessings,
Katie


1 comment:

  1. It's always good to see you, honey, especially when you were feeling well enough to go for a walk around the hospital!
    So happy that you'll soon be home!

    ReplyDelete