Katie

Katie
Still Fighting

Friday, December 31, 2010

Random

Print Friendly and PDF
Been up since 4 am, cannot sleep in this place very well...just finished  my 5th bag of cytoxin. Today...the "red devil" doxirubison and vinchristine! I hate those two, especially the vinchristine....creates neuropathy in my fingers.  Dr. G came in last night at 11 pm...really? why? He didn't speak two words to me other than hi how are you, i just looked at him, he got on the computer, made a few notes and just walked out...good I didn't really feel like dealing w/ you or your tantrums at 11 pm.  He is not the man that is going "cure" me, God is MY ultimate healer, no one else is going pull me through or take me home but him.  No new news other than I'm thinking he's thinking bone marrow biopsy...very soon, as soon as I clear the very last 0.8 % of the cancer left they can barely detect, then I can start my part of testing (and trust me he is just as ready to get rid of me an my smart family for calling him on all his BS as we are to get rid of him =), consisting of PFT (pulmonary function text, more blood , like they haven't taken enough already, and several other things...ready for my transplant and new birthday! Funny thing, after 5 bags of cytoxin and mesna....my counts haven't dropped one bit, everyone around here just kind of looks baffled....everything seems back words with me....I can guarantee the vinchristine and doxirubison will wipe the counts to where I'm nupogentic.  I'm so excited to see my sister Jenn today!  I hope she comes bearing starbucks!  I'll take a venti iced cafe con leche w/ breve and vanilla kay? lol jk..well no I'm not because once I'm nupogenic they won't allow the "cream" or any dairy....Miss you Kjenn muah! see you in a few hours.  Thank you for all the continued prayers to our Ultimate Healer!  still fighting,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment