Katie

Katie
Still Fighting

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Feeling Great

Print Friendly and PDF
It feels so good to feel good after being sick for what seemed forever!  Now I just need to stay well for two weeks and two days! That's when I go back to be prepped for "my new birthday" March 15th.  As far as I know being prepped consists of 3 days of radiation twice a day and chemo....I'm over chemo, my body is not handling it well at all now, I have severe neuropothy in my hands, I take medicine 3 times a day for it but it doesn't do much =( , blurry vision, I now have places on my thighs that are numb..its very weird, my legs feel very weak no matter how much walking I do at the hospital to keep the strength up, my back spasms now from where I've had intrathecal chemo I guess, whatever it's from, it wasn't there before chemo!  It amazes me how the body can handle all of this. But all in all, I am strong and well right now. I'm grateful for my life no matter what obstacle I now have to live with, God is good!

1 comment: