Katie

Katie
Still Fighting

Monday, January 3, 2011

Visitors!

Print Friendly and PDF
This evening I had two of the greatest visitors!  I've known Brianna and her Mother since I was in 6th grade!  It was so great to see them "healthy" because they were waiting to come see me until they were well enough.  Brianna didn't miss too many days by my side when I went through my induction chemotherapy,  she's always been there when I've needed her....oh and she brought starbucks. Yum, thanks Bri.  Dee (Brianna's) mother used to take us everywere during our summers out of school...I don't know how she did it being a night time neonatal nurse, only sleeping a few hours then taking us shopping, or where ever really....I'm glad you retired early Dee!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Jim Shore cross that sings Amazing Grace! You guys are truely amazing and your hospitality is one of a kind.   I love you guys.  Still Fighting, 

Katie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment