Katie

Katie
Still Fighting

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day + 97

Print Friendly and PDF
Day + 97, that means Friday is Day + 100! I was never sure if I'd actually ever say that. My blood counts have pretty much remained consistent except my magnesium, for some reason my body just wont absorb it. I take 9 magnesium pills a day and get infused with magnesium once a week at the clinic. Days are still up and down, there are great days, good days and just plain bad days. Today is a good day and I sure hope tomorrow is too as I have plans w/ great friends! I finally mailed my letter to my donor and I hope he writes back! I would love to meet him one day. I will have one more bone marrow biopsy Tuesday the 28th, should be the last for a while! yay! The best part of this month was having Ryan and Rachel out in the country at Aunt Sherry and Uncle JD's house! They loved playing in the sprinkler and playing with all the animals, and shopping! It was nice and peaceful! Thank you Aunt Sherry and Uncle JD! Rachel made a new best friend in cousin Amy, she keeps talking about hanging out and shopping with Amy lol it's too cute!











Katie

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad the kids had fun! You gotta text me that pic of me and Rachel, I hadn't seen it yet! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete