Katie

Katie
Still Fighting

Monday, June 27, 2011

day + 104

Print Friendly and PDF
Not too much to report. Tomorrow I have my 3rd and last bone marrow biopsy for a while. Um, I've lost 40 lbs since transplant day, I have hair coming back....finally....hair everywhere but my legs, makes for a great summer =) It would be awesome if it never came back but I know that's probably not possible haha..wishful thinking. I really don't have much going on these days but getting my strength back...which isn't easy, I watch a lot of movies, take lots of naps...etc...just what the doctor ordered so I guess this time I'll listen =) I'll post when I get my 3rd set of results from the bone marrow biopsy!

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Katie I have been reading your blog and I want to thank you for your posts. They have been an encouragement and an inspiration to me in my journey. I am a 51 year old mother of 2 grandmother of 4. I was diagnosed with ALL Ph+ Plus extra chromosomal mutations on 3/3/11. I live in Pam Beach but received my chemo, radiation, and transplant at the University of Colorado in Denver. I am on day +26 and my posts are at www.caringbridge.org. My page is my name Jill Krystel. My story is very similar to yours although each case is so unique as is the treatment. I was wondering, are you taking the dasatinib for the Ph+?

    ReplyDelete